KPMG: Showcasing KPMG LINK technology
KPMG is excited to showcase its wide-ranging global mobility technology, KPMG LINK this year at the FEM show in Chicago. Ever evolving, KPMG LINK has been built as a global system, which serves all stakeholders in the global mobility process including assignees, program managers, KPMG professionals, and client vendors.
KPMG will showcase KPMG LINK technology that helps clients:
- Manage the tax compliance process – for both program managers and assignees
- Perform accurate cost projections in both stand-alone and automated tools
- Collect and manage global compensation
- Help manage risk around cross-border traveling populations
- Manage the end-to-end global mobility process
With over 150,000 users of KPMG LINK technology and over 20 years of experience in developing technology, KPMG LINK represents unparalleled in the global mobility technology space.