Director, Policy Consulting
|Employer / Agency||Weichert, Realtors (view profile)|
|Location||25% of the time both domestically and internationally., United States|
|Date Posted||May 09, 2012|
|Category||Service Provider: Relocation / Removals and other suppliers|
Weichert Relocation Resources Inc. (WRRI) is hiring a Director of Policy Consulting. This position is a new, highly visible and critical position within the WRRI organization, and will report to the VP, Consulting. The Director, Policy Consulting is responsible for researching, developing, documenting and promoting AMS and talent mobility best practices.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with senior management and the AMS/Mobility teams to define engagement scope and deliver consulting projects ;
- Provide strategic direction for global mobility programs and prepare and deliver consulting services including benchmarking and new policy development;
- Support assigned new business development and cross sell opportunities with both current and prospective clients;
- Produce and present webinars and workshops for internal and trade organizations;
- Review, analyze and compile research into usable data for consulting projects and other communication efforts;
- Write, edit and publish whitepapers;
- Partner with Marketing to maximize opportunities to showcase our standing as an AMS thought leader.
Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated assignment management and tax/compensation consulting subject matter expertise required;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in international policy consulting preferably in a Big 4 Accounting or consulting firm;
- Previous market research experience a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a business or communications concentration. Masters degree with an international focus preferred;
- International assignment or international travel a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review and correlate data;
- Strong, demonstrated project and process management abilities;
- Must be flexible and prepared to effectively manage last minute projects and deadlines;
- Self motivated with strengths in problem solving;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong background in the global mobility sector who is looking to manage large scale projects and have an active role in growing the business. Candidates will be required approximately 25% of the time both domestically and internationally.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume and salary requirements to Terri Kinsella at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Resumes submitted without salary requirements will NOT be considered.
- International Assignment Consultant,Chile, $35k per year posted about 13 hours ago.
- Senior Relocation Consultant - London posted 8 days ago.
- Regional Account Manager - Sao Paulo posted 13 days ago.
- Global Mobility Management Lead - Surrey posted 13 days ago.
- Global Account Director, Global Mobility Services - London posted 13 days ago.