HCR: White Paper – How do you manage international assignees in the face of a crisis?
This in turn poses more questions. Do you have an assignee in a danger zone? Where does the responsibility for their wellbeing lie? How far ahead can we plan for each eventuality? What advice can you give your assignees in the case of a crisis?
Written to support HR professionals, Global Relocation Specialist HCR, have created a Guide to Assignment Crisis Management. The white paper addresses these questions and provides a detailed insight in to the challenges you and your assignees may face.
Download your copy for an expert perspective on:
- The importance of an Assignee Crisis Management Policy
- What to include in an Assignee Crisis Management Policy
- Predictability of a Crisis
- Planning Relocation to areas of Civil Unrest
- Prevention of Harm
- Preparing your Assignees
- Examples of Assignee Evacuations