The FEM’s Managing the Global Mobility Function Survey is back!
Last year over 300 corporations took part and provided some fascinating information on their global mobility function and also provided benchmarking data on over 150 service providers.
Please participate in the Research Study and gain invaluable information on how best to structure your Global Mobility Team including:
- Global Mobility Team (GMT) structure and reporting lines
- GMT demographics
- Assignee/GMT caseload ratios
- What services to outsource
- Vendor Performance data
- Average costs per assignee
The results of the Research Study will be released at The Global Mobility Summits in Las Vegas, London and Hong Kong. FEM Members will also be able to purchase bespoke reports that benchmark your organization against a comparator group of your choice.
Take the Survey today.
By completing the survey you can also opt into a free prize draw to win a ticket to either the:-
- The Americas Global Mobility Summit & EMMA Awards Dinner and Ball
- The European Global Mobility Summit & EMMA Awards Gala Dinner and Ball
- The Asia Global Mobility Summit & EMMA Awards Ceremony and Reception
Please take part and encourage colleagues in other organizations to participate too.