See our latest reports on the industry with insightful articles.
Policy in Practice 2013: Long Term Assignments
The Forum for Expatriate Management is pleased to announce the results of our Policy in Practice Survey which looks at the Long Term Assignment Policy.
In the competitive global marketplace, the structure and strategic relevance of the Long Term Assignment policy can have a significant impact on an organization. This survey covers every aspect of the relocation process and delves deeper than ever before into the detail. This is the ultimate benchmarking report prepared by Global Mobility professionals for Global Mobility professionals.
These results will allow you to benchmark your Long Term Assignment policy to ensure it is fit for purpose, minimizes the admin burden on the Global Mobility Function, actively manages cost and works to successfully mobilize and retain talent across the business.
Managing the Global Mobility Function 2012
The FEM undertakes a major research study to benchmark the Global Mobility Function each year.
There have been numerous studies that benchmark policies and programs but this is the first study to actually benchmark the Global Mobility function itself.
- How many assignees do companies have per Global Mobility professional ?
- Where should Global Mobility report within your organization ?
- What aspects of Global Mobility should be outsourced ?
- What is the true cost of the Global Mobility function per assignee?
All these issues and more are addressed in the world’s first ever in-depth study of the Global Mobility function.
Technology To Manage & Help Assignees
Download for free – sign in – Sign up as an individual member for Free
FEM’s latest thought leadership report contains a series of articles that cover innovative thinking in the use of technology in the world of corporate mobility. Every industry, sector and government has written about the efficiencies and cost savings that technology brings … but no one has applied this exclusively to the world of mobility. Following on from the FEM and Equus Software survey on “Assignment Management Technology” this 40 page report explores everything from HR management software, social networking, teleconferencing, VOIP and even personnel security.
- Latest Trends In Global Mobility Technology
- Avoiding Surprises: The Importance of Cost Projection Technology
- Expense Management For Both Assignee & Corporate
- 5 Critical Technology Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Local Plus – Tips, Tools, and Trends
- Using Technology To Manage Immigration
- Flexible Accruals and Doing More with Less
- Why Reports Matter
- Online Social Networks and Global Mobility
- Easily Neglected: The Importance of Data When Implementing
- Mobility Technology
- Keeping International Assignees Safe
Managing Expatriate Reward
Download for free
Expatriate Reward has changed dramatically in recent years and no doubt will continue to evolve as the nature of global business changes. Our aim in producing this publication is to share leading edge solutions and thought leadership with all FEM Members and other corporate HR professionals.
Effective Strategies for Managing Expatriate Costs
Download for free
“Effective Strategies for Managing Expatriate Costs” is a new guide to best practice when planning and budgeting for international assignee programmes. Full of innovative thought leadership articles by many of the worlds experts it will be an asset to any global HR department.