Corporate Membership offers an exciting Member Only Service aimed exclusively at corporate employers with global assignee programs of any size.
Corporate Membership offers a place where leading corporate organizations meet to develop and define the Global Mobility profession and to discuss matters of mutual interest.
From a practical perspective, our focus will be on building the world’s first global community of Global Mobility Directors with a common focus on assignee satisfaction, vendor performance and value for money services.
Corporate Membership: 2012 Review
FEM Corporate Membership has grown to become a vital element of many companies Global Mobility Function.
We have welcomed organizations from many sectors, including Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare Retail & Consumer Goods, and Technology. The diverse range of members results in a dynamic and productive forum for discussion in our quarterly Corporate Membership meetings.
In our 2012 Corporate Membership meetings several key elements came from the feedback our members gave us:
"Great Open Discussion" – The basis of all discussions is that anything that is said remains in the meetings. So this encourages open and honest conversations.
"Learning what everyone else was doing" – By openly sharing information members are able to naturally benchmark their own function against each other and learn some valuable lessons.
“New Ideas” – members were able to take away useful nuggets of information to incorporate into their policy and process reviews
Corporate Membership: 2013 Benefits
Following the success of Corporate Membership in 2012 we are already planning for an exciting 2013. Our first Corporate Membership Meeting is planned for 2013 in London.
Next Corporate Membership Meeting
Building on the success of our Corporate Membership we are offering discounted memberships to a limited number of new members in 2013! Please contact us for more information.
(Click to find out more)
- Members will receive an in depth personalized summary of their GM Function, which covers performance metrics, organizational structure and vendor benchmarking. This will benchmark your organization against other comparable organizations so that you can receive meaningful data measured against your peer group. It also flags areas of considerable variance allowing further review and action to be taken if necessary.
- Members will be invited to regular member only benchmarking meetings to exchange information and ideas on improving the global mobility function.
- Annual benchmarking club to meet at time of annual GM Summits in Europe, US and Asia (corporate members only – no service provider involvement).
- Free access to a dedicated and moderated forum available solely to Corporate Members and built on global LinkedIn functionality.
- Free helpline manned by Global Mobility Specialists with back up from leading industry experts.
- Free job listings for GM posts in your own organization
- Discounted recruitment fees from FEM Recruitment and our panel of preferred agencies
- Special rates on advisory projects including RFP management, vendor selection and Global Mobility Team Management.
- A satisfaction survey to be sent to your assignees for all service providers that you employ and all key elements of the services provided to assignees. This consolidates all of the current survey activity carried out by individual service providers reducing the disruption to your assignees, ensuring the survey is objective, independent and providing you with access to comparative data across the full range of service providers and benchmarked against your peer group. This survey has been designed with the help of the Steering Committee of the Corporate Members so as to ensure that you have benchmark data that is meaningful and relevant.
- Information is held confidentially and we do not disclose individual corporate results nor identify service providers individually.
- We provide a simple “dashboard” that benchmarks your vendor performance ratings against a pre-determined benchmark. For the first time, you will have truly independent, objective and peer-benchmarked data to help you monitor and evaluate vendor performance. (Additional cost applies)
The FEM is the best connected and most dynamic Global Mobility (GM) community in the world. We have unique insights into what is trending in our industry and we regularly engage in discussions with leading Global Mobility Directors worldwide.
The consistent feedback we receive is that GM Directors have a real business need to benchmark quickly and confidentially with peers from similar organizations. Key issues raised are:
- How should we structure our GM Teams?
- What are market appropriate salaries for ourselves and our teams?
- How do our levels of assignee satisfaction compare?
- Are we getting best value for money from our service providers?
- Is there someone we can talk to for a bit of free advice?
- Is there somewhere we can bounce around a quick idea?
- How do I get real-time information on what my peers are doing?
- How do we compare on matters of policy and practice?
Corporate Membership will address all these issues and much more by creating the world’s first global benchmarking and executive networking group aimed at providing both practical and strategic advice on all aspects of program and vendor management.
Special Second Year Offer:
Limited Number of Places Still Available!
Building on the success of our Corporate Membership we are offering discounted memberships to a limited number of new members in 2013!
Please contact us for more information.
Find out more:
Phone: +44 (0) 7831 209381
Phone: +44 (0) 7972 232 341
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and cost of participation. There is a fixed set up fee and annual membership fee based on a sliding scale of assignee population.