AIRINC Expands to Better Support Clients
In response to the growing need for mobility information, technology, and expert advice, AIRINC is pleased to announce the recent expansion of our global services. This growth will enhance the ongoing commitment to comprehensive customer service and support that is the hallmark of our established full-service locations, including our founding office in Cambridge, Massachusetts (Global HQ), as well as our Brussels (EMEA HQ), Amsterdam, and Hong Kong (APAC HQ) offices. Over the last six months our geographic presence has been expanded as follows:
- We added a full-service London office to support our growing list of UK-based multinational clients.
- We established a satellite office in Paris to respond to the unique mobility needs of current and prospective French-speaking clients.
- We formed a partnership in Japan with Relocation International, the fastest growing Tokyo-based relocation company, with over 300 locally-based multinational clients. Relocation International’s track record of quality service and deep understanding of mobility practices amongst local firms allows us to tailor our products and services to the specific needs of the Japanese market.
- We formed a partnership in South Africa with PE Services, an African compensation consultancy based in Johannesburg, to help firms with growing mobility needs into and within the African continent.
- We formed a partnership in India with Miller & Cambridge, a well-known local HR consultancy with expertise in the India-based mobility market. This collaboration allows us to provide targeted services to multinationals with mobility needs both into and out of India and the immediate region.
In addition to this geographic expansion, we have increased our on-site survey capability by adding more full-time, professionally trained survey staff to each of our three headquarters offices. AIRINC is the only organization that uses our own employees to perform on-site primary cost-of-living research, and these staff additions enhance our global coverage and ensure consistent, thorough data collection in every corner of the globe.
Steve Brink, President and Chief Executive Officer at AIRINC, sums up the reasons for AIRINC’s commitment to global growth:
“In addition to continuing our top level of support, we are expanding to ensure that we offer local representation in markets where organizations feel that their mobility needs for high-quality data, effective technology, and leading-edge advisory solutions are not currently being met. It seems the word is getting out that AIRINC has the expertise to assist clients in achieving value alignment, cost effectiveness, and operational productivity in their mobility programs. We are excited about our new offices and partnerships and how they will benefit our clients and help us reach new companies. AIRINC’s expansion ensures that we can continue to deliver our top quality solutions, service, and support to clients across the globe.”
For further details or to request a product demonstration, please contact:
Director of Global Marketing